Effective Date: April 4, 2017
Listo Unlimited Inc.
1177 S. King Road
San Jose, CA 95122
Your Consent to Communications:
By providing your contact information to us, you consent to receive email messages, text messages, phone calls, faxes and postal mail, including that of a promotional nature, from the Company Group at the contact information you provide. Messages may be generated by an automated mechanism. You are not required to agree to this in order to purchase goods or services from us. You represent that you are legally competent and have legal authority to form a contract and provide this consent with respect to the contact information you provide. You may not consent on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s contact information. We will obtain the date, time and content of your messages to us.
You may elect to no longer receive promotional communications, and any communications to your mobile device, by contacting us at email@example.com or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email message.
If we believe that the security of your personal information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your email address, we will notify you by email. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for use to use the U.S. Postal Service to notify you in this situation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reasons We Collect Your Information:
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service, is necessary to fulfill requests for information or to provide requested services, and assists in the management of our business. We use your personal information to provide our services and to improve those services and our Website, to tell you about offers we think you will value, to customize the content you see and to conduct market research, which we may describe when we collect the information and, in certain cases, request your consent.
Information Collected Through Use of Our Website:
The information we gather through our Website falls into two categories: (1) information you voluntarily supply to us when you request information about an offering, to initiate transactions, such as making a purchase, request support, participate in promotions or surveys, submit comments or questions or otherwise communicate with us or our contractors, (2) information collected automatically as you use our Website.
Registration and Other Personally Identifying Information.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you. We may collect personal information about you when you register to use certain features of our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or otherwise enter information on our Website. When you do so, we may collect personal information, including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, location, user name and password, reminder questions and answers and communication preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive. In addition, when you request certain offerings we make available, we may need to check your credit history, which means we may request your social security number and date of birth. Finally, if you purchase certain products or services from us, we may collect information regarding your credit card or other payment information, employment and income information and/or your financial account status and balance.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use the Website.
The Company Group or third-party contractors we engage in support of our business may collect certain information automatically when you use our Website, including but not limited to:
- Web pages, content and advertisements you view and links you click while navigating within our Website;
- The sites you visited before and after visiting our Website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with you online), which can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic location;
- Search terms you enter using our Website or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Your device type, screen size, browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system and versions of installed software;
- Standard server log information; and
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
When you order via our Website, we may use a third-party payment processor to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information and billing information. We do not store this information on our servers, but this information is processed through our third-party payment provider.
When you send and receive MMS, SMS or other messages with the Company, we will collect the content of those messages, including any photos, files, text and other content you send or transmit or receive in order to provide the Services. We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store on our Website. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as the information you provide when you contact us regarding support for the Website.
Personalization and Tracking Technologies.
Like most website and mobile application operators, we, or third parties acting on our behalf, use embedded scripts, "cookies", web beacons and other tracking technologies to operate, analyze and improve our Website and tailor content to user interests. Third-party companies that provide some of the tools and features accessible through our Website also may use tracking technologies to collect information about your use of our Website.
You can set your browser to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) It is up to you to decide whether to allow us or third parties to set cookies, but if you block cookies, you may not be able to view or access some of the features of our Website. However, you can still create an account. Please be aware that certain browsers cannot block or delete so-called "Flash" cookies, which use a feature of the Adobe Flash video player to store information on your computer. For information about how to delete Flash cookies, please visit the Adobe website.
Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.
Web beacons (sometimes called "transparent GIFs," "clear GIFs," or "pixel tags") are small strings of code that embed a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email or advertisement. When your browser downloads a web beacon, the server that sends the corresponding image to your browser can recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page embedded with the beacon and a description of that page.
Information You Provide to Facebook and other Social Networking Sites.
Security of Credit Card and Bank Account Information.
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we may use the payment services of Braintree, a service of Paypal, Inc. (https://www.braintreepayments.com) and/or Stripe, Inc. (https://www.stripe.com). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to Braintree’s terms at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and Stripe’s terms at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
Information Collected from You About Others:
If you decide to invite a third party to create an account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses and/or phone number in order to follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
Information We May Obtain From Other Sources:
We may combine any information collected through our Website with other information that we obtain about you, your computer, and/or device from other companies and sources, including third-party data suppliers and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, email address and phone number;
- Demographic data, such as age and/or gender;
- If you request a loan, credit history;
- Publicly-visible data, such as your posts and submissions to blogs, video-sharing services, and other interactive forums; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide you with our products and services, answer your questions, provide support and customize your experience when using our Website to make it more valuable to you. We only use payment and identity verification information as necessary to complete a particular transaction, including payment, provide a requested service, enforce legal rights or comply with applicable law.
In addition, we and our authorized service providers generally use other information that we or they collect about you to:
- Customize the content you see when you use our Website and other services as you navigate online;
- Analyze, operate and improve our Website, and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you email and electronic newsletters;
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services;
- Invite you to Company Group events;
- Collect payments owed to us;
- Help recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our Website;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards
- Recognize the same users as they access online or mobile services using multiple browsers or devices and deliver to them appropriate interest-based content and advertising;
- Provide you with special offers, promotions and information from companies within the Company Group in accordance with applicable law;
- Help us measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
- Conduct market or audience analysis and related reporting;
- Understand whether our users read email or text messages and click on links contained within those messages;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, court orders and law enforcement, and enforce our and our users’ legal rights; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How We Disclose Information:
Except as otherwise expressly noted herein or on our Website, we may share any personal information collected through our Website with our service providers and with carefully selected third parties who may market related products and services that we believe may interest you. We may share your personal information:
- With our affiliates;
- With third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- Within the family of Company Group businesses;
- With credit bureaus, such as with respect to late payments, missed payments or other defaults on your account;
- To protect or defend the rights of Company or our users;
- Together with other assets, if all or any part of the Company Group is sold to another company; and
- When required by law or as we deem necessary or appropriate to respond to requests from public authorities.
We will not publicly post or publicly display in any manner your social security number (a) unless authorized or required to do so by specific or federal state law or regulation or (b) for internal verification or administrative purposes. We may disclose your social security number to our third party service providers who obtain your credit history for us, help us collect unpaid amounts due, and extend credit to you.
Your non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses without notice.
Legal Compliance, Business Transfers and Other Disclosures.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein or on our Website, we may occasionally release information about users of our Website when we deem such release appropriate to comply with law, respond to compulsory process or law enforcement requests, or protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or prospective customers, the public, the Company Group or any third party. Over time, we may reorganize or transfer various assets and lines of business. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein or on our Website, we reserve the right to disclose or transfer any information we collect to third parties in connection with any proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, foreclosure, liquidation, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of the Company Group.
When you speak with our customer service call center, your calls may be recorded for quality assurance, training, and verification purposes. By speaking with our call center, you consent to this.
Your Opt-Out Choices:
You have the right to limit some, but not all, sharing of certain personal information by Company. You have the right to prevent the specific Company Group entity from whom you obtain directly our products and services and/or to whom you have provided directly personal information from sharing your personal information, directly or through any affiliate, with nonaffiliate third parties:
- For its affiliates’ everyday business purposes, such as collecting information about your transactions, experience and creditworthiness;
- To enable its affiliates to market to you; and
- To enable nonaffiliates to market to you.
Our “affiliates” include all entities within the Company Group other than the specific Company Group entity from whom you obtain directly our products and services and/or to whom you have provided directly personal information. “Nonaffiliates” are companies not within the Company Group; they may include both financial and nonfinancial companies.
To exercise your rights under this Section and limit our ability to share your personal information:
- Call (408) 493-6497; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Do Not Track.
We do not respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms – where a visitor to the Website requests that we disable the collection of information about the visitor’s online activities, including navigation around our Website. We may also permit third parties to collect aggregate usage information on our website, and they may also not respond to “do not track” signals.
How to Correct or Update Your Information:
Please send us an email at email@example.com .
How We Protect Information:
The Company Group uses commercially reasonable procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from you against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have developed and implemented and continue to maintain and monitor a written information security program applicable to all records containing personal information. This security program is appropriate to the size, scope and type of our business, the resources available to us, the amount of stored data and the need for security and confidentiality of the personal information we store. Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the security during transmission to us of the information you supply over the Internet. You can help us by taking precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers and make sure to use a secure web browser.
Children Under 13:
The Company Group cares about protecting the privacy of children. We will not specifically market to or knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 for marketing purposes. Because some information is collected online, it may not appear to be the personal information of a child under 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are under 13, please do not register for any of our services or provide us any information about yourself (such as your name, email address or phone number).
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See “Your Opt-Out Choices” and “How to Correct or Update Your Information” above for a description of the process maintained by the Company for an individual consumer who uses our Website to review and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through our website.
See more about the California Act at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf.
Your California Privacy Rights:
Your CAN SPAM Act Rights:
The CAN-SPAM Act sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to prevent receipt of emails, and spells out penalties for violations.
Reasons We Collect Your Email Address.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information and respond to inquiries and other requests or questions.
- Create your account and send information and updates pertaining to your service.
- Send you additional information related to your service and our Website.
- Market to our mailing list and continue to send emails to our customers after an initial transaction.
We agree to the following with respect to our use of your email address:
- We will not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the phone number and physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Your Rights Under CAN-SPAM.
You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails by following the instructions at the bottom of each email you receive from us. We will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Phone: (408) 493-6497